Laser Hair Removal at Home
Laser hair removal has been cited as being one of the most effective methods of permanent hair removal. Laser hair removal at home is becoming a popular option for those who want to save money on expensive clinic treatments. A typical laser treatment session at a clinic costs $350-$650 depending on the length of the appointment and service provider. This could result in a staggering $1200-1500 being spent, on the removal of hair from one particular area of the body. In order to reduce this cost more people are turning to at home laser hair removal.
Areas of the body that can be treated
• Laser hair removal covers all of the most common areas of the body, neck, back, chest, shoulders and legs.
• Larger areas of the body like the back may take several sessions.
Is the treatment painful?
• Laser hair removal is considered painless in comparison to other hair removal methods such as electrolysis.
• When done correctly, you may experience some discomfort when doing laser hair removal. . Although the pain should be no greater than a pin prick.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
• Safety- Laser hair removal is one of the safest methods of permanent hair removal. The laser works my emitting light energy, which absorbed by the skin. The melanin in the hair follicle absorbs the light and is then stunned, reducing the follicle’s ability to create more hair.
• Long lasting-: – Initial treatments could see hair removed for up to three months before it starts to grow back, depending on your natural hair growth rates. Follow up treatments can result in permanent hair growth reduction, removing the need for shaving and waxing.
• Save money: – After the initial investment of the treatment, laser hair removal removes the need for waxing and shaving materials. Once you have no need for them you can save yourself a small fortune by never having to buy a razor again.
Benefits of laser removal at home
• Convenience: – At home laser hair removal will mean that you are able to fit your treatments in and around your schedule. At home treatments remove the stress from taking time out of your busy day to make appointments which might not suit you best.
• Save money: – At home laser hair removal kits are much cheaper that buying expensive sessions at clinics.
Tips for using you’re at home laser hair removal kit
• Make sure you read the manual, instructions/DVD thou roughly before using your kit. Laser hair removal is carried out by trained technicians in clinics and as a result your personal safety is vital when using one of these kits. Failure to read the instructions properly can result in you damaging your skin.
• For best result use the kit on hair that has been trimmed down to between 1-2mm. Long hairs will make the treatment less effective, as long hairs can absorb the light which was intended for the hair follicles.
• Avoid sun beds and tanning before use. Sunbathing causes a change to the melanin in your skin and can make it very sensitive. Using at home laser hair removal can result in damaging your skin if you have just been sunbathing.
• Look for a warranty or 30 day money back guarantee. A quality laser hair removal kit will come with a 30 day back guarantee. Be wary of products which do not offer any form of warranty.
• Only use on areas specified in the manual. Different kits are designed to be used on different areas of the body. There are very few all round at home laser hair removal kits.
• Do a patch test before performing a treatment. It is important that you test your own skin, and the laser strength that it needs in order have successful hair removal.
Incoming search terms:
- best permanent hair removal at home
- best at home permanent hair removal
- permanent laser hair removal at home
- at home permanent hair removal
- laser hair removal at home 2013
- best lasers for permanent hair removal
- best laser hair removal in home
- best laser hair removal at home
- best home laser hair remover ratings
- the best home permanent laser hair removal